Pokemon Haze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The lake's full of life [Private Ginter, Wasp, Katona, Jespoke]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wasp

Wasp
Nothing Achieved(New member)

Was raised his fur-covered head and sniffed the fresh air, there was no-one near. A cool breeze brushed his black fur gently as the umbreon walked around the lake, with no voices breaking the silence, but his footsteps on the beach.

Finally finding a good spot on the lake's edge, warm sand and some patches of grass, Was sat down to drink from the lake. The water was like heaven's gift to his dried-up throat. After a while, he stood up and and took a look at the way he knew the town was at. Nothing was moving, but the leaves of various trees and bushes.

Few pokémon were moving around the lake. But due to the wind Was couldn't smell anything from the direction of the town, because wind was blowing towards it. He glared suspiciously at the town's direction for a few more seconds, and then sat down again on the lake's edge. What was there to worry about?

(Stephanie's Great Post Edit:Wow! Even though you didn't use colors or any new fonts, you used details, describing words, and things that was mention in Bob's example of a good RP post. It was easy to follow and there wasn't a single spelling mistake. Good Job!)

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

I know, Dragonite, the chances are slim, but I have a feeling that....

Ginter stopped himself when he saw movement by the lake. He was interested at first, but then he saw it was merely an umbreon.

Hmm, Umbreon don't usually live around these parts, perhaps we have ourselves a traveler.

Ginter walked over to the Umbreon.

Hello, little Umbreon.

http://ginter.nstars.org/forum.htm

Wasp

Wasp

Was slowly backed away from the human, carefully watching his every movement. He was unsure, was this person friendly? He did seem to be nice, but... Was stopped and tilted his head a bit, his instincts told him to run like always, but he was curious about this one. Could he trust this human to not harm him?

Deciding to stay around for a while, Was let out a quiet growl, to see how the human would react.

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Ginter figured that this pokemon was uneasy, and his theory was proved when the Umbreon let out a small growl.

Ginter decided to back away from the Umbreon, but first he put some pokemon food on the ground where he stood. Then, as planned, he backed up around 5 steps.

Wasp

Wasp

He slowly approached the spot the human had been standing on a moment ago, the scent was heavenly, Was noticed that he hadn't eaten in hours. The umbreon decided to grab a bit of the food to his mouth, sat down and start chewing it. After a few seconds, he swallowed it and took some more. After he had eaten the food, Was sat on a patch of grass, staring at the human.

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Ginter was happy that his offer had been accepted.

Ginter simply said, "Come with me," and then he started walking away, into the sunset.

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

The four Pokémon - Gardevoir, Pikachu, Riolu, and a red Pikachu - were having a walk (or run) on the lake side. Raza Lake had become something of a hotspot for Timpani and her Pokémon. Today, however, the coordinator was taking to time to practice a new contest performance with Milotic, leaving the four to do as they please. Gardevoir, being the most responsible of the group, oversaw the activities whilst helping Riolu practice his Aura powers. Ahead, the two Pikachus raced each other. The real one was taking the lead by quite a bit, being used to his own paws.

"Riolu, you're focusing too much... Calm yourself, and I'm sure it'll come to you.""It's hard, Gardevoir... You wouldn't understand, you don't have Aura powers.""Maybe not, but I- Psychic!" The real Pikachu was running to fast, and was about to ram into a Pokémon ahead, with no chance of stopping in time. The Gardevoir swiftly swung her hand out, her one visible eye glowing blue. Then her hand glowed the same colour, and finally, the Umbreon ahead was hoisted a foot above the ground, allowing the two Pikachus to continue racing underneath.

Once they had stopped themselves, Gardevoir slowly lowered the Umbreon. "I apologise for that surprise; I didn't want you to get hurt." She said, floating towards Was. The fake Pikachu, however, had something else on his mind, looking ahead at Ginter. "Wait a second... I know that guy! ...Yeah! He's the guy that stole that Piplup! It turned back to the Umbreon, a frown on his face. "You should stay away from that guy... He's no good! He's a poacher! ...I think."

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

One second he was bonding with Umbreon, the next he found himself next to a Gardevoir, and two Pikachu. Two of the pokemon looked friendly, but one of them was cautious, or annoyed even.

Ginter awaiting Umbreon's reaction. Meanwhile he layed down a little bit more food.

Wasp

Wasp

Was carefully moved towards the bits of food the human had put down on the ground. He couldn't tell if he should take it, but the hunger was overwhelming.

He decided to ignore everything else and just took the food. After he was done eating it, he walked to the human, sat down and stared at him.

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

"Are you serious? He's going to get himself killed or something! Pikachu, don't you remember that guy?""I gotta be honest with ya, he looks familiar, but I don't know well..." It was true that Pikachu had only been out for a fraction of the time his partner had been out, but the red Pikachu very much recognized Ginter.

"Really? He's the guy that was taking Piplup away! And he tried to kill us all!" The fake Pikachu ran over to the front of the Umbreon and began waving his hands wildly. "No! Stop! He's going to kidnap youuuu!" Several feet behind them, Gardevoir and Riolu watched with interest. "Shouldn't we do something to stop them, Gardevoir?" But the gentle Pokémon shook her head, not being able to see Ginter properly. "No attacks yet... So there's no real problem. Let's just wait and see..."

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Ginter looked at the verbally sparring pickachu. Clearly one of the pikachu was exasperated, while the other was thinking, but clearly the second pickachu didn't agree with the first. Ginter wasn't sure what the pickachu was telling or trying to tell the Umbreon, but he knew that food solved everything.

Hello, little Pickachu. Would you like some food as well? Ginter layed down some food next to both pickachu.

Ginter looked in his food pouch again. There was only enough food to feed a couple more small pokemon..... running out of food was never good....

Wasp

Wasp

Was silently sat in front of the human, The words of the Pikachu were concerning, on the the other hand, the human hadn't done anything but given food to him. Was slowly stood up, glared at the human, then turned his head to look at his surroundings.

He sprinted away from the human, and the other pokemon. Making evasive moves, should the human try to capture him, he ran towards the bushes that grew further away from the lake.

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Ginter was confused, it seemed the pickachu had spread his concern to the Umbreon.

It seems my presence is unwanted..

Ginter left down more food than took around 10 steps backwards to a bench and sat down there.

jespoke

jespoke
Stephie's Minion

Jespoke decided to go to the lake for a while, just to get some time to think about all the things that had happened the last couple of days. But just as he had been thinking for a while, a Umbreon started running in his direction. He decided to look what it ran away from, but not before possessing the lawn mower, using Double Team, and making the copy hunt down the Umbreon. The real Jespoke approached the place the Umbreon came from, and noticed a familiar face, Riolu, standing a little behind the pikachus by the food on the ground. What is happening here, and why is that Umbreon running away?Then he saw that the one of the pikachus was reddish, thought a little, and then asked:I see you are not a normal pikachu, but what are you then? A Ditto? A painted Pikachu? A Zorua? Or are you Mew?! He started getting confused of what was joke and what was searius of what he said, so he decidet to wait for an answer.

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Ginter saw that another pokemon had joined the team.... what was it.... a rotom, perhaps? They were very rare and unusual pokemon. Another interesting development to this day...

Ginter looks at the Rotom again.

It seems to be in its normal form. That is good, Rotom would only be in its other forms if it wanted to fight.

Wasp

Wasp

Was heard the possessed lawnmower trying to catch him, he was certain that the noisy, clumsy thing would never reach him. Even so, he turned towards the lake. Was leaped just as he reached the sandy shore, and plummeted in to the lake's cool waters. Swimming slowly towards the other shore, far away from all the others, he quickly looked behind him, and saw that there was another pokemon that had appeared from seemingly nowhere near the others.

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Ginter saw the Umbreon run. It was quite afraid.......

Perhaps Ginter would never see the Umbreon again, it was odd, how pokemon and humans, part so quickly, to reach their ultimate end alone.

Ginter walked into the lake just so his toes were rubbed by the expanding and contracting water. It was so majestic. A shame to let a sorrow parting occur here.

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

The red Pikachu turned to the Rotom, a sign of irritation on it's face. "None of your beeswax!" it cried. "Don't be so mean! He didn't mean that..." He said to the Rotom. The two of them then turned to see that the Umbreon had dived underwater, and the evil trainer was watching from the lakeside. "Oh, hell no!" The red Pikachu began running up to the trainer, electricity surrounding him. Under the field of golden thunder, Ditto almost looked black and white. He probably would have rammed into Ginter, had it not been for Gardevoir, who had just caught up to them with Riolu.

A wave of her hand caused Ditto to be raised into the air. "The human has done nothing to harm you today." It was then she took a glimpse at Ginter. "No matter what he has done in the past..." Riolu growled, seeing the trainer in question. The electricity around Pikachu vanished as Gardevoir let him slowly drop.

"The man is a hunter; we should continue moving before he gets any ideas..." "But, Gardevoir... He's scaring the Umbreon! He just dived underwater!""I didn't know Umbreon could swim... What do you propose we do?" When nobody gave a suggestion, she sighed. Closing her eyes, a copy of the Psychic-type appeared beside the original. "I can't believe I, out of all of us, I have to be the one to do this...""I can help!" Riolu said, realising what she was up to. Closing his eyes, he used his aura to look for the Umbreon. Now that he knew where he was, Gardevoir wouldn't have to get wet... And the Fighting-type dived under.

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Ginter watched as the odd team of pokemon bickered until finally a Riolu jumped into the water. Ginter figured that Riolu was going to save the poor Umbreon. It was good that some pokemon still had some sense these days.

Ginter turned back to the Pickachu.
You're a good soul, I hope I won't have to hurt you someday.

jespoke

jespoke
Stephie's Minion

Jespoke nodded silently and mumbled to himself It seems not to like the fact that i can see its not a real Pikachu He then saw Riolu jumping into the lake, swimming after the Umbreon. He felt sorry for it. He shouldn't have hunted down a pokemon that was so timid and shy. He decided to make up for it by helping it. He turned to Heat Rotom so he could warm up the, probably cold and wet, Umbreon after the trip in the lake. He also prepared to help it with getting its power back, by giving some of its own with Pain Split, if it was needed.

Wasp

Wasp

Was slowly swam towards the other side of the lake, when he heard a splash and felt the waves caused by someone else diving into the lake. Instintinctively, he started to swim harder, to get to the other beach, and away from all these confusing and distressing creatures.

He didn't like it when people got too talkative, or started thinking too much, it always ended up in more questions, and confusion. In his own opinion the best way of life was to just follow one's instincts and do as his feelings tell.

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

The two Pikachu growled at Ginter. "Come on, Gardevoir! Let me blast him, just once!" The red one pleaded to attack the 'hunter' but Gardevoir shook her head as she sighed. "What that boy won't do to evolve...", she muttered as the Double Team of herself vanished. She raised her hand out, ready to pull Riolu out of the water if he began to drown. Riolu, however, was doing just fine.

Being a coodinator's Pokémon meant you learnt so many ways to use an attack. Using Quick Attack to quickly swim through the water was a perfect example, and the white trail the attack left behind let Gardevoir and the two Pikachu know he was OK.

At the other side of the lake, the baby Pokémon jumped out onto the surface. After shaking himself dry, he caught sight of the Umbreon. "I thought you were in trouble." he said to Was, coughing out water. "Was that guy giving you any trouble? Me and my friends ran into him before, and he's no good."

Last edited by Katona on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot sommat xD)

Wasp

Wasp

He was uneasy, even terrified. This little thing had caught up with him in a few seconds, his instincts were taking over. He let out a loud bark and started dashing away, towards a quieter place, where he could be alone for a moment. Things were changing too fast for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum