Pokemon Haze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the flower-full streets of Floria [Private Jespoke, Jeremy, Katona, Daniehej]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jespoke

jespoke
Stephie's Minion

Jespoke was levitating around in the streets, searching for something. All its items were levitating after him, but suddenly he lost his focus, and the items fell on the floor.It sure isn´t easy to focus on my items and searching the streets at the same time. If i keep on dropping them all the time, they wont work when i need them.He continued searching, and levitated through some streets, while he zapped some trainers so their hair stood out to the sides. After some time, he stopped to see some strange patch of burnt flowers in a beautiful garden This doesn´t look like it is meant to be this way. Maybe someone just dropped something with put it into fire, but it seems very unlikely, as its pretty far away from the main road, and there also aren´t any signs of a battle anywhere.He decided not to make any jokes here, as others would think he had burnt the flowers as a joke, and become angry.

Ginter/Abyss: Great first official post. Nice use of color, italics, and drama. Your character seems nice, but short-tempered. It is easiest to rp off of what you know, its easier to rp for a character that is similiar to you (I dont know if you are short-tempered, but I hope you are nice Wink .) These kind of characters often go far, and are fun to rp with. Have fun! (Great Post +1)

Jeremy

Nothing Achieved(New member)

Sometimes, I hate myself. Going to a city full of joy, cuteness and where's there's not chaos. Although, my goal had to be fulfilled and for that, being the strongest trainer of the world was needed. And if my collaborator is right, there is a rare pokemon... A Latias, in this town. galactics are after it, but they're worthless. After finding it, noone will be able to stop me. A dark Latias, how powerfull could that be? Oh... I'm walking on flowers here... Too bad... And there's even some burned ones in front of me.That's nice... Some chaos around here...I can't help but laugh.

[sorry if my post is small but writing on a Ipod Touch is a pain]

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

Once again, Timpani was taking a stroll, this time with Riolu by her side. The little Pokémon was so close to evolving - he could feel it! The two of them were just waiting for something - anything - that would be so great it would bring enough joy to the boy to make him become a Lucario.

So it happened that Riolu was walking - blindfolded. At his request, Timpani had bough a blindfold so he could enhance his Aura powers. His vision was blurred from having to focus to see through a layer of fabric, but his powers were slowly adjusting, and over time, things became clearer. It was Riolu that noticed the burnt flowers.

"Timpani, do you see those flowers there? Something's up with them." Of course, Riolu wasn't able to make out exactly what was wrong with them, but Timpani figured it out easily enough. "You're right, Riolu... I think they're burnt. Probably some mishaps from a Fire-type. Not much to worry abo- Hey, what's that?" Timpani pointed ahead at something.

Riolu focused his Aura on the thing ahead. "A life form of some sort... It's Aura matches a Pokémon's, but I don't think we've ever seen that kind before!" That was rare for the coordinator. Having fully traveled one region, and going through another, seeing a new Pokémon was a nice change. They got closer to the Rotom, and Timpani opened her bag and picked out a PokéDex. They proceeded with caution; not knowing what species the Pokémon was, it could do anything. It seemed to have a series of electrical appliances trailing behind it... Very interesting. PokéDex time. Timpani scanned the Pokémon:

479 - Rotom, the Plasma Pokémon. Rotom plays practical jokes, which it carries out by embedding its plasma body in electronic devices.

The coordinator translated for her Pokémon a bit too loudly; maybe the Rotom (and Jeremy, whom she had yet to notice) had heard. Neither Timpani nor Riolu spoke for a second, so Timpani said, "Well? Go and chat! Don't touch it, though. If it's an electric type, you might get a shock!" Timpani gave Riolu a little push forward to get him going. He slowly walked over to the Rotom; he was only doing this because Timpani wanted him to make conversation. "Errr.... Riolu didn't know what to say, so he hoped Rotom would speak first.

Out Of Cookies (Oshi-): Hey, Jespoke! You might want to read Timpani's bio to understand some of the things going on between her and her Riolu. Might clear up a bit of confusion Wink

jespoke

jespoke
Stephie's Minion

*i´ve read a lot of other topics before making one myself, in order to know many of the personalities and skills before meeting them in a conversation, but thanks anyway*

Jespoke turned to see a blindfolded pokemon stand beside him, and couldn´t stand the urge to come up with a trick. He possessed the oven and started talking to it while slowly making the air warmer. Hello im Jespoke, im a rotom. May i ask why you are blindfolded? I don´t know anyone who likes not to see. But maybe thats just because i don´t know anyone other than the nice restaurant owner, but... Oh by the way, what kind of pokemon are you?Jespoke was full of interest in the blindfold pokemon, but suddenly he remembered his joke Oh, you look warm. Should i cool you down ab bit?Jespoke possessed the refrigerator and blew a weak blizzard in Riolus face, making it feel ice cold because it was so much colder than the heat before.

Jeremy

In front of me... A trainer and two pokemon. Something was odd though, the trAiner was looking so... strong. There was something about her, it was like if she was one of the best trainers around, but the pokemon around her... did not look as strong as her. One of them was a Riolu, a non-evolved form of Lucario, a pokemon my friend loved to use. It was blindfolded, probably for training purpose. The othe one was unknown to me. It had some things behind it, but I was too far to see what they were. This last one looked like it was playing with these things... Were they toys? Anyway, my goal is to find the Latias that is supposed to be in this town. Maybe this trainer can help. I'll just get somewhere she can notice me and wait.Here,it's perfect. I'm in her sight though it doesn't look like I'm wanting to be in he sight.

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

Riolu was simply shocked. He had seen some Pokémon use Psychic to control objects, or even create the illusion that they were the object. But never before had he actually seen a Pokémon that could possess something! ...Was it a Pokémon? It could be a ghost! A real ghost! ...No, it was certainly a Pokémon. Jespoke's Aura revealed that much to Riolu, as he watched the blue glow make it's way into first an oven, then a fridge. Once using Foresight (under the blindfold, the Emanation Pokémon's eyes glowed a red the same colour as his eyes, the Rotom's Aura became red, allowing him to locate the Pokémon with ease), he felt a bit more at ease knowing he could track Jespoke, should he need to.

"I'm just focusing my Aura powers... I'm a Riolu, see, and we can see things even with our eyes closed! And we see all kinds of other stuff nobody else can! Except Lucario... But I'll become one someday!" Now that a conversation had been started, he had no problem talking. For Riolu, the beginning was always the hardest part. The species' evolution, Lucario, tended to be loners by nature. Timpani made it clear that this wouldn't be the case with Riolu, and took up every opportunity to find a friend for the boy. But frankly, the Rotom's behaviour annoyed Riolu. Unfortunately, Riolu also had a short temper reserved for those who messed about. The Rotom was about to experience it first-hand.

"You want cold?" Riolu raised his paw into the small blizzard, slightly powering up his own attack. The paw then glowed a bluish-white as he prepared to use Ice Punch. "I'll show you-""Riolu!"

Timpani didn't need to speak Pokémon to make her message clear - Riolu was to cease attacking immediately. Up until that point, the coordinator had been examining the area around her. Something wasn't right... Then she saw it. A boy, probably a trainer. He looked like he was hiding... But why? Timpani couldn't see any reason why the boy would need to hide himself. Then she heard the threat. Riolu attacking must have scared him!

After shouting at Riolu to stop, the Pokémon realised he had lost his temper again, and apologised. "I'm sorry... Timpani says I have a short temper sometimes. Forgive me, please..." Hearing that her Pokémon was trying to reconcile, she turned back to the boy, slowly walking towards him. "Why are you hiding? We don't bite, and we certainly don't scare!" She giggled to herself, taking a glance back at Riolu once every few seconds to check all was well.

Jeremy

"Hum...Are you talking to me?
I turned my head a bit, in her direction, to make this less suspicious. She was wrong...hehe... I wasn't hiding... She felt for my trap... That was a good sign... she started the discussion so now talking was needed... and everything could go my way.
"Hello... I'm Jeremy. I wasn't hiding, if you think I was... I'm just a pokemon trainer and I took a break from searching some of them and that tree's shadow looked perfetc for taking a nap."
Not bringing the Latias yet... That would be way too suspicious. There was only one thing that looked wrong... But I could easily lie again to cover that. I do not look tired at all... Not even from the walk I was supposed to take to get here. Which, as only my close friend knows... Is not true as I did not get here my walking... Hehe

jespoke

jespoke
Stephie's Minion

Jespoke noticed the ice punch, and prepared to hurry into the oven to melt it, before jumping into the lawn mower to flee, but then the trainer stopped Riolu, and Jespoke stopped between the refrigerator and the oven. Then Riolu apologized for his short temper, Jespoke, who had already forgiven him, started telling it about its unrestrainable desire to pull pranks, a thing that is pretty common among Rotom. After that jespoke finally noticed that the trainer was walked over to another trainer, but just before going over there to pull a prank on the second trainer, he remembered two things. One, that he shouldn´t be Pulling pranks, because people would think he burned the flowers, and Two, that he still was missing something
Sorry, but can you help me Riolu? Im searching for my gem, a little, orange, glass-like ball. Its something i took with me from my former home, but i accidentally dropped it somewhere in these streets. Because you are from the Lucario family, you shouldn´t have a problem with it, because it is somehow different. It radiates a kind of power, with is so unusual that i can feel it if i touch it.

daniehej

daniehej
Stephie's Minion

Danie walked through the streets of Floria. He had just came out the bus which he drove with to Floria City. Suddenly he saw two poeople talking. He asked Ditto on his shoulder what it thought they were doing, and Ditto answered: I don't know, but what is that weird thing doing with all those items floating behind it? Danie thought: Let's look at these Pokécards i got with my cake in the bus. Hmmmmm ... I'ts a Rotom! Danie shouted.

I'ts a Ghost/Electric type. Rotom, the Plasma Pokémon. Rotom plays practical jokes, which it carries out by embedding its plasma body in electronic devices.
Its body is composed of plasma. It is known to infiltrate electronic devices and wreak havoc.
Its electric-like body can enter some kinds of machines and take control in order to make mischief.
Research continues on this Pokémon, which could be the power source of a unique motor.

Type Effectiveness:
In the flower-full streets of Floria  [Private Jespoke, Jeremy, Katona, Daniehej] Rotom210

Danie: Wow, it this all writen on my little Pokécard?
Hmmm weak to ghost... Ghosty use Shadow Ball!

Ginter: Very creative and unique post. +1 Awesome Rper Point from Ginter/Abyss.

https://pokemonhaze.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum