Pokemon Haze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laetitia's daily walk[Private Laetitia,Tiny and Timpany]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bob

Bob
Getting the hang of it ADMIN

Laetitia, in her human form, was walking near Raza lake.She had good memories of this place. Never she could have thought that you could access a palace by going in this area before her last adventure here. Since that day, everyday, she took a walk here, just to see if she could find a way to get back there again. There was so many things she wanted to ask to the Spirits... Even if she was searching for a week now, she didn't find what could bring her up back to the palace.She was now at the north side of Raza lake, searching the ground to see if she could find something.

Last edited by Bob on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 4 times in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/boblekon

Saito

Saito
Getting the Spam Attitude

A Splash was heard from the water. Tiny had fell out of the sky and into the lake, all that was seen was a Shaymins body floating on top of the water, which looked alot like a flower and grass from the bottom of the lake but the only thingy that could be told apart from was Tinys nose, eyes and face, which was mostly under the lakes water.

(lol i thought itd be fun to join in =3)

(Bob u better not leave me to drown ¬¬)

Last edited by Tiny on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

Timpani walked by the lake's edge, careful not to fall in. Two of her Pokémon were swimming beside her, inside the river - Dragonair and Milotic. They were in private, and thus, this was one of the few places they could speak in the same language. A human speaking Pokémon would just sound like the trainer repeating the Pokémon's name over and over again. Most people would take that as a sign of insanity.

"This is a nice walk, isn't it, girls?" Timpani asked, looking to the two sea serpents. Milotic nodded, and said "Yes, Timpani. I love a quiet moment, just to ourselves." "The cities are all noisy and full of... loud people. It gives me a headache..." Dragonair added, diving in and out of the river. "I like it too. Maybe later, we can do some contest performances! We haven't done those in a while." Both of the Pokémon beamed at this, showing their approval. "That's awesome! We'll need to brush up our skills if- Hey, isn't that somebody over there?"

As they got closer to Laetita, they realised she was a human. Timpani gestured zipping her mouth shut, noting that they shouldn't talk to her in Pokémon until she was gone. But as they got closer, she looked as if she was looking for something. The need to help out overcame the young Champion. As they walked closer, she began to talk. "Do you need some help, dear? You look like you're looking for something. We can help out, right, Dragonair? Milotic?" The two nodded at each other, then at Laetita.

Bob

Bob

Laetitia, while using her psychic powers to see if there was anything weird in the ground, felt a lot of living beings near her, all of a sudden. Before she could even try to see what all of this was, the young pokemon heard a voice behind her. Surprised, Laetitia turned back and hear that the human in front of her could help her. Wanting to keep the secret about the Spirits, Laetitia tried to create a story, but no success. All she was able to do was to say some strange words, without even making sense.

"Well...Humm...I...was..My...friend...WAIT!

Before the legendary could complete a sentence, a weird noise came from the middle of the lake.Taking that as a message from the spirits, she changed the subject to what fell down there."Did you hear that weird noise?It came from the middle of the lake. What...was it?"

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

Timpani was very confused by the girl's attempt to string together a sentence. "This is certainly an odd human, isn't she?" Milotic nodded. The trainer probably wouldn't be able to understand them - but Timpani could. She gave them a stern look. She didn't like her Pokémon talking about other people behind their back - or rather, in front of them. However, that was left to deal with after once the trainer also heard the splash. She and her two Pokémon looked at the Shaymin at the same time, although not knowing what it was. "It looks like moss... But it wasn't there before. And moss doesn't usually have flowers. These can't be the right conditions." Timpani didn't know much about gardening, but she knew enough to know that too much water and not enough soil equaled no flowers.

Dragonair swam towards the grass patch, but was stopped by her trainer. "Dragonair! Be careful..." Dragonair was confused slightly. Having been with a trainer that could speak her language for so long meant she didn't really have to learn much of the English language; none of Timpani's team really needed to. She got the idea that Timpani was trying to warn her, but that was about it. She waited as Timpani sent out Riolu. "Riolu, darling. We need your help. Do you see that moss over there?" Timpani pointed at it, and Riolu nodded at the grass patch floating in the water. "Can you use your Aura powers to figure out what it is?" Riolu didn't really know what she was saying, but he heard the word 'Aura' and she was pointing at the moss, so he had a basic understanding. He closed his eyes, and his eyes floated upwards. He could see everything despite shutting his eyelids; however. everything had a blue tint. He focused on the moss; it's Aura showed that it was a life form.

"Timpani, that's a Pokémon!" Riolu said, opening his eyes. Timpani nodded at him. Dragonair, who had heard, took this as the A-OK. Using her nose, she tipped the Pokémon over, revealing Shaymin. "Tiny the Shaymin..." Timpani gasped. "What are you doing here?"

Last edited by Katona on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bob

Bob

As a pokemon, even in her human form, Laetitia could understand other pokemon. She understood that the human's Milotic said she was odd.Laetitia did not liked that and wanted to reply as fast as she can."WHO ARE YOU CA..."Laetitia shut her mouth because she thought that if she would have understood Milotic, and shown that to the trainer, the trainer would consider crazy, understanding other pokemon. She then noticed that the girl told her pokemon to go and look what was in the middle of the lake. After listening to what the trainer and the pokemon were saying, Laetitia heard that that was a Shaymin. But what was a Shaymin?

Saito

Saito

*Cough* *cough* Tiny had woken up from his unconciousness "where am i?, howd i get here?, whos that?, um, Hi, who are you?" Tiny had many more questions but decided not to talk too much even though he was very confused at what had happened, he had just suddenly woke up at a lake. "Um... whats going on?"Tiny had a feeling he knew this person but was unsure.

Last edited by Tiny on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

Timpani had to wonder - did this human really just hear her Pokémon correctly, or was she just insane? She narrowed her eyebrows in a confused sort of way. Her two Pokémon were just as confused, while Riolu didn't really understand; he wasn't out when Dragonair spoke. Either way, Lae's outburst gave the two gossipers even more to go on. "I agree."Milotic said. "Sudden outbursts, unable to speak her own language...""Makes you appreciate having such a great trainer. Maybe Timpani can help her." Timpani didn't know whether to be angry or happy about their conversation. Maybe they could help her, after all. But first...

"Hey, Tiny. We were just out on a stroll, looking for somewhere to practice our contest performances. We haven't done that in a while; you can always watch later. We don't really know how you got here, but maybe we can figure it out... You remember Dragonair and Milotic, don't you? Oh, and Riolu!" she added, as the Emanation Pokémon tugged at her pants, not wanting to be forgotten. The three greeted Tiny in turn, and Milotic swam closer to him, lowering her head so he would be able to at least get out of the water. Focusing again on Laetitia, Timpani asked, "So, what are you doing here?" She spoke a little slower than last time, to help Laetitia understand.

Bob

Bob

Laetitia was trying as hard as she could to not scream after hearing all the things she heard. She was burning inside her. She used all her strength to not spoil her secret, that it was normal she had trouble talking, even more when she was mad. That it was normal that she was an odd human, as she wasn't a human. That it was normal that she could understand the trainer's pokemons. That it was normal tat she was mad after hearing that. Exhausted, Laetitia used all she had left to tell the others some lie, as she had to keep the palace a secret.
"I lost... My Painting Brush...The last time I came here...So I'm... looking for it..."
[i]Laetitia couldn't believed she lied...for real. Not writing some nonsense words on a piece of paper, but really saying a lie.That other people could hear.She was mad at herself now. She did not care about what she heard earlier anymore. She was just mad at herself

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

Timpani could see on the girl's expression that something was troubling her, yet she didn't know what. There was no chance that she could understand Dragonair and Milotic, so what was it? Maybe this paintbrush really meant something to her... This just gave her all the more reason to help. 'But then, if she lost it the last time she was here, it could have gone anywhere... into the lake, it could have been stolen, a Pokémon might have mistaken it for food... the wind could have blown in away...' So many things could have happened in a small space of time. But they could still try.

"We can try and help! Riolu's aura should be able to pick up something like a paintbrush, right Riolu?" As she spoke, she scooped Riolu - who was taken by surprise - up into her arms like a puppy, and whispered in his ear: "Can you try and find a paintbrush with your Aura, please?" Riolu obeyed, his ears levitating as if a wind was keeping them up.

He took a moment to examine Laetitia, who he didn't really pay attention to when he found Shaymin. While everything had a normal blue glow to it, Lae's glow was brighter, but then the glow quickly faded away altogether, as if trying to hide something. "That's interesting..." "What is?" Timpani whispered into her Pokémon's ear, as so not to disturb Laetitia. If she heard her speaking a second language...

"There's something up with this girl's Aura, Timpani." Riolu said, his eyes still shut tight as he searched for the paintbrush that didn't exist. "But I can't tell what it is; I'd have to have my Aura powers at a Lucario's standard to figure it out... By the way, there's no paintbrush here." He finished, opening his eyes.

This interested Timpani. The girl couldn't speak English well and had an unusual aura? She would have to investigate, but quietly... "There's no paintbrush here, unfortunately... Is there anything else we can help with? Or would you like to watch our performance?"

Last edited by Katona on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change of font.)

Bob

Bob

*This..small pokemon...is....saying something about my aura...What is he talking about?*
Laetitia was wondering how this girl was special. It was the first time somebody noticed something really strange about her.The young pokemon even remembered when she couldn't talk -Which was not a long time ago-, nobody thought she was that weird. How can somebody that can't talk be less odd that somebody that have some problems talking? She couldn't make up her mind about that. Couldn't she just be someone that normally speaks another language, as French or Spanish? The only thing that made her a little less worried was that she didn't had to lie for what she was doing there anymore, as the non-existing paintbrush wasn't here.

"Well...I guess I'll just sit down here and watch you. And... What did fell earlier in the lake?"*Might as well not show that I know it's a Shaymin...Even if I don't know what it is...Maybe that's gonna make me learn what it is...*

Saito

Saito

(since iv got amnesia in this um... well this rp part, ima change the narative part from "Tiny" to "The Shaymin" or maybe make it 1st person till i get a name back, come to think of it i might acctually get confused and do 1st person and "The Shaymin" at the same time but cha know what i mean =3)

"Um, Do I know any of you?, who was that "Tiny" person you were talking about?, wait who am I?" Tiny was confuddled, he had no idea what was going on. The Shaymin looked around and saw the odd people around him, some pokemon and a skilled looking trainer and another person in the background, she looked familiar but wasnt sure. The Shaymin was worried that he was getting attacked or was in trouble so he got ready to attack, just incase he was unsafe.

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

Timpani's lips suddenly streched from ear to ear; she was obviously glad that the strange girl had agreed to watch them do a contest performance. They didn't usually get an audience unless they were up on stage, performing for ribbons. "Alright, then... Milotic, would you like to do our little 'contest' performance?" Milotic didn't really understand what she said, but she heard the words 'contest' and her name in the same sentence, so she assumed enough. The Tender Pokémon nodded, and Dragonair, realising what was about to take place, flew out of the lake. They would need the space for performing. Timpani backed away from the edge of the lake a little - she was trying to avoid getting her hair wet.

"Well, this is a Shaymin. And his name is Tiny." Timpani was trying to talk to both the girl and the legendary at the same time. "Shaymin are called the Gratitude Pokémon over in Sinnoh. That's where I'm from, by the way. There's a legend that there was this town... It used to be a barren wasteland, and everything that the people tried to grow there would die. And there was famine for lots of years and stuff... And then, one day, a lady came and gave thanks to nature. And all of a sudden, flowers started growing everywhere. We all believe it was a Shaymin that did it, of course." She finished the myth of Floaroma Town.

"This Shaymin's been through quite a bit, too! I wouldn't blame him if he had a bit of a knock around... Don't you remember me, Tiny? It's Timpani, and here's Dragonair, Riolu and Milotic... Maybe if we perform for you, you'll remember how awesome we were!" She turned to Dragonair. "Could you shine a little sun on the situation, please?" 'Sun' being the keyword here, the orbs on the Dragon-type glowed yellow, and any clouds that might have been in the sky parted, shining a golden ball of light over the area. Sunny Day had done it's job

Bob

Bob

*Hmm...Interesting...A Pokémon that can make flowers grow! That's cute. And it looks like both this girl and this Pokémon are from a faraway region... Though... that Pokémon doesn't look right... He looks tired and confused...Anyway, let's not worry and appreciate the trainer's performance.*
Laetitia sat dawn on the sand and looked at how Timpani's pokemon would act.

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

Out Of Cookies(Oshi-):I've been waiting for Tiny to get out of the lake >_>

Now that Laetitia was ready to begin, Dragonair flew over to Tiny, curled her tail around him,holding him tight as she took off and landed again on the grass beside the water. She released him and turned, ready to watch the performance. Timpani, seeing that the stage was set, introduced the act. "Me and Milotic, we have a special bond. She's so training, she'll do the performance simply by me cueing her with her name! And this is what we performed in the last contest we did, so it's perfected!"

That was half true, of course. Sure, to any other human it would sound like her simply shouting 'Milotic!', but to anybody that knew the language, she was really giving commands to Milotic in Pokémon. Timpani should have known better, but then, Laetitia looked like a normal human being. Even if she did act a little weird. She stood on the lakeside - Milotic's head perched over hers -, bowed to her audience, and announced:

"This performance is a little piece called:"

Contest One
"Stars In Your Eyes! Starring the Magical, Magnificent Milotic!"

"Let's begin, then!" Milotic whipped her tail over her face, as if her tail fins were fans, to hide her face as royals did. "Mirror Coat!" The Tender Pokémon let out a soft cry, and a glowing, reflective substance appeared on the tip of her head. It trickled down until it had spread and covered her whole snake-like body, leaving her shining.

"Now... Whirlpool!" Milotic dived underwater, and quickly span in a small circle - her tail in front of her face as she swam in order to keep the ring tight. She swam faster and faster, and a current began to flow around her. Next second, a lot of splashing. The next, a full-blown Whirlpool rose out of the water Milotic being carried by it. As it abruptly stopped rising, Milotic was flung high into the sky. The Whirlpool span in the lake a for a few moments, like a spinning top, before steeling in it's original posistion.

"Hydro Pump! The serpent was fast in shooting the high-pressure jet of water into the centre of the cyclone, pushing her further into the air. As long as she kept it going, she was safe from the current. It was also an excellent opportunity to see the effect Mirror Coat had on the still-shining Pokémon.

"First tier, complete! Now, Swift!" Milotic stopped using Hydro Pump; instead of water being used, golden stars began to swirl around the area. Normally, she would have fallen straight into the Whirlpool; however, Timpani had planned this out. Mirror Coat was a move that reflected all special attacks. Every move Milotic had used thus far was a special attack. So she stayed unharmed, begin kept apart from the attacks. The Swift began to form an opposing force, as the two attacks were equally matched. Milotic continued to spawn more stars, until a pyramid of Swifts lay on top of the Whirlpool (which was not-so-coincidentally shaped like an upside down pyramid).

"Second layer, complete! Finale time! Aqua Tail!" Milotic's Mirror Coat had ensured the Pokémon was perched on the tip of the Swift pyramid, but now it was time to end it all. A spiral of water formed around Milotic's tail as it glowed blue, and she leaped even higher into the air. She raised her tail as the spiral grew bigger, becoming Aqua Tail. As she fell, she whipped her tail into the Swift, which caved in on itself as she used Aqua Tail to push the tip down. In short, Aqua Tail collided with Swift, which in turn collapsed and collided with the Whirlpool. The Swift exploded and caused massive explosions of rainbow sparkles, as well as droplets of water shining off Milotic's body as the vortex of water subsided.

At the end of it all, Milotic was in the water, unharmed thanks to the Mirror Coat that was now fading away. She looked to the skies and made a loud cry. "Stars in your eyes!" She then smiled, and nodded her head.

End Of Performance

Timpani ignored the fact that she was completely soaked; it was foolish to have stood near the lake in the first place. Nevertheless, she turned to face the small audience she had. "So, what did you guys think? Not too much, was it?" Dragonair cried out in joy. "Excellent, Milotic! Well done, Timpani! The coordinator smiled at this comment, then turned to the others for their thoughts.

Bob

Bob

[I've asked him to reply first by PM but eh.And replying since we haven't see him for a while.]

Laetitia was impressed by the performance Timpani's Milotic delivered. It was awesome. Though, a small thing was problematic. The young pokemon did not want to screw up too much again while talking, as she was not used to that. Though, that small issue was too much for her to not ask.

"That was awesome. Your Milotic was spectacular. I mean it... It's awesome the way Mirror Coat was used to protect Milotic from that performance so she could go on with all these moves going. That's awesome. But...there's one thing... You said you were going to only call Milotic's name for this...I understand when you're telling us it's the finale, it's normal you don't say Milotic but... You called her moves normally too... That's not what you said and that's the only thing I've got to say about this."

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

Oh. Shoot. 'She definately understood us that time! But... how?' The team had, without a doubt, been caught in the act. But Laetitia didn't seem to realise they'd been speaking the wrong language... They could still get away with this, if they played their cards right. How could they get out of this?

"Erm... I know I said that, but... See, me and Milotic can't- I mean, we haven't performed in a while." Timpani was making it up as she went along, but things were slowly turning into half-truths. "I thought my darling would be a little rusty, so I decided against just calling her name, in case she forgot, ya know? I didn't want us to mess up, because you saw how powerful her attacks are. Somebody could have been hurt..."

Now Timpani knew for sure she'd have to look into this girl. Another person that could understand the Pokémon language? Timpani learnt from a freak accident with a psychic-type Pokémon, but who knew how Laetitia got the ability?

As she wringed her hair dry, she walked over to Riolu (who was just as surprised at the girl's understanding), bent down, and whispered in his ear: "You said that her Aura was different, yeah? Keep checking it out, and tell the others to look for anything else strange." He nodded, and ran over to Dragonair and then Milotic, relaying the message to them both. Everybody'd be keeping an extra eye on Laetitia...

Saito

Saito

The Shaymin was unsure what happened but was dazzled by the stuff that happened "That was amazing... what happened" The Shaymin had no idea what was going on "Hey you said i was magic right? like i made flowers grow and saved a town?" The Shaymin began to think "So how do you know all this and how do i understand you so easily? wait how do both of you understand me? OR CAN YOU WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND ME I DONT KNOW HOW TO LIVE I CANT REMEMBER A THING!!!" The Shaymin was worried that he'd be on his own and wouldnt be able to continue living without his memory.

Bob

Bob

"That's fine with me. If you needed practice and did not want to harm anyone, I'm fine with you not acting as your best."
Laetitia then turned at the small pokemon next to her. She was listening to him and that was obvious. She then started looking like she had big thoughts, for no reasons. As odd as it could seem, Laetitia did what she could to act like she did not understand a word of what he said.
"What did this pokemon just said... I'm really sure you have a nice bond with your pokemon at the point you can somewhat understand them. So if you maybe asked them what this...Shaymin...said... maybe we'll know what it means...Sorry... I'm just a bit curious..."

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

Great. Now Laetitia was getting the idea that the coordinator was speaking Pokémon. After all, the girl understood them before; she just didn't realise it was a different language. It was too risky for Timpani to answer Tiny now, for if Laetitia was given one more chance to realise... "Oh, I don't understand them! I can just tell... We get by on sign language and facial expressions, and because we've been together for so long, I can tell from their moods! Ahaha!" Another half-truth. Timpani wasn't liking all this lying, but what else could she do?

Upon realising that his master would not be answering the Shaymin, Riolu took it upon himself to answer for her. "It's an old legend from Floaroma Town, in Sinnoh. That's where we're from, see. And you've probably just bumped your head... Your memories might come back soon, you never know. So calm down... It'll be alright."

Last edited by Katona on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bob's request.)

Saito

Saito

Tiny was worried he felt like he was in danger or something bad was going to happen "I feel like theyre both hidding something from me and each other" Tiny thought to himself not realizing he was acctually using his telepathy and everyone around him could hear him "So where is this place" Tiny noticed it was a huge clean lake filled with pokemon "CAN I GO SWIMMING, im sure i can remember how to do that" Tiny suddenly jumped in the water and was struggling to stay above the water but sank to the bottom of the lake and started to drown.
(>=T u both betta not leave me down there to die) (or ill haunt you)

Bob

Bob

[thank you =D OH and how about letting Tiny drown?Nah joking]
"Well...That was what I was thinking...And that was also why I was asking. I noticed this close bond between you and your pokemon so... I just thought you could tell me what this Shaymin...Shaymin...was it?Anyways, what this pokemon said if you asked your pokemon...
Laetitia took a second to listen to the gratitude pokemon, without looking at him.
*Ermm....He's right about me...I'm hiding something...but is he right about this trainer too?Her pokemon are somewhat odd...But except her close bonds with her pokemon... Nothing is that strange about her....Even bonds with pokemon shouldn't be that odd...Just look at me and Trina... We can even talk to ourselves with telepathy now...

After a few seconds of being lost in her thoughts, Laetitia started laughing for apparently no reason, due to the fact she remembered Trina and the Pink Spirit.She calmed herself, seeing she did not have to act odd and looked at the gratitude pokemon, which looked like drowning.She knew she could use that as a diversion to the sudden laughing she did.

"Hey...WAIT A SECOND?Is it drowning?As if it is...Oh no... And I can't help him... I just...never learnt how to swim..."Half-Truth, once again, as the two girls are liking to do. Laetitia never learn how to swim as a human, and how to fake needing breath, as when she swam as a Latias, she did not need to breath."

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

Timpani raised an eyebrow to Laetitia before she began giggling herself. She couldn't help but laugh when other people were laughing. However, all laughter was cut short when the girl noted that Shaymin was indeed drowning. Timpani's first instinct was to dive straight in after her; at the edge of the river, however, she was stopped by Milotic's tailfin, raised in front of the trainer before the Tender Pokémon dived in herself.

It was best that the expert swimmer went in, rather than the trainer. Milotic found it extremely easy to swim underwater, wrap her tail around the small legendary and pull him back up to the surface, realeasing her grip on him as she dropped her tail on the grass beside Timpani. "Great job, Milo-" The coordinator was about to congratulate her Pokémon, but Laetitia was still there, so she just nodded at Milotic, a huge smile on her face to show she was proud.

Saito

Saito

Tiny, lying unconcious wasnt breathing, he could see a bright light and it was coming from 2 doors infront of him, one saying "Life" and the other saying "Death" "W-Where am I?" Tiny was confused then suddenly heard a soft Voice "Dont worry, you have done many great things and your friends will need you. This isnt your time yet, Go through the door of Life" Tiny thought he could trust this voice, without knowing who's it was "Um who are you? are you god???"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum