Pokemon Haze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Peaceful Walk....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Peaceful Walk.... Empty A Peaceful Walk.... Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Ginter needed to continue searching for chosen ones, it was his destiny and occupation. But, he allowed himself time to take peaceful walks, they helped him get his thoughts straight, and many times, his pokemon enjoyed the walks as well. They got to see and befriend a variety of pokemon, from diglet to eevee. Today, Ginter decided to take a stroll through the Viridia Valley. Ginter had heard that Viridia Valley was a peaceful place, quiet, and peaceful. Ginter couldn't resist checking it out.

http://ginter.nstars.org/forum.htm

2A Peaceful Walk.... Empty Re: A Peaceful Walk.... Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Jeremy

Nothing Achieved(New member)

A valley. Viridia Valley. A peaceful area...for now. If it's so peaceful... Maybe my Eevee is there...Or Leafeon... I don't know... Well, I guess I'll just walk peacefully in this Valley. I'll probably go around and if I see people, ask them if they saw any Eevee or Leafeon in the area. I hope that... I will just not end in front of that weak girl from the forest. That would be bad...really bad.

3A Peaceful Walk.... Empty Re: A Peaceful Walk.... Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Ginter was walking along a nice traveler's trail with his Flygon. Flygon stopped him abruptly.

I know flygon. Let's go see what it is.

The disturbance that both Flygon and Ginter felt was a flaffy. It was under attack from Dugtrio!

Hmm..... Flygon use dragonbreath.

Yes I know Flygon. But we can't use Earthquake, it would kill flaffy.

The Dugtrio were still alive and used magnitude.

Flygon, save it[flaffy], I will finish these Dugtrio off.

Next thing the Dugtrio knew, their commander had a sword to its neck(s)

4A Peaceful Walk.... Empty Re: A Peaceful Walk.... Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Jeremy

I've got to find it... Look around... Wait... The ground is shaking...I must...Venusaur! Go!

A Dark colored Venusaur came out of a weird looking dark pokeball.Jeremy got on Venusaur's back.

I don't know who's doing this earthquake to me... But they're gonna pay... Venusaur, use all your weight to create an even more powerful Earthquake! Too bad if there's anything underground. They just had to not be there. And if that earthquake was strong enough to come to me... it's sure my Venusaur's earthquake will destroy them...hehehe

5A Peaceful Walk.... Empty Re: A Peaceful Walk.... Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Next thing Ginter knew, a more powerful earthquake was being created!

What is going on my lord??

Gyrados, come on out. Find the source of this earthquake in a stealthy manner. If you are found and are attacked..... you have my permission to fight back. Remember though this is reconiassance, don't fight unless absolutely necassary.

By this time the Dugtrio had escaped, but with a more dominant Dugtrio around (that's what they thought at least) they didn't want to stick around.

At least flaffy is safe.

6A Peaceful Walk.... Empty Re: A Peaceful Walk.... Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Jeremy

Alright. I think ... and I hope the source of the first Earthquake had it's lesson. Now I'll just return Venusaur. And Let's walk. Thinking of it... if I'm lucky enough, my Eevee would be here... stunned by my earthquake... So... Wait... Maybe I could send one of my Pokemon out to help me finding it... Gyarados...Raichu...Venusaur...Gengar...Typhlosion... Nope... I don't think any of them would be that helpful... But...Hey... Someone there... I guess I'm gonna go and ask him if he saw an Eevee or a ...Leafeon... I still can't believe he might have evolved..Hehe...

Hello!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum