Pokemon Haze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiny the Shaymin of Awsomeness

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tiny the Shaymin of Awsomeness Empty Tiny the Shaymin of Awsomeness Sun May 16, 2010 10:46 am

Saito

Saito
Getting the Spam Attitude

RP name: Tiny
Specie: Shaymin/Sky Shaymin
Physical difference: Shiny when hit by a fire attack
Psychology(5 lines): Tiny loves to practise his attacks but doesnt like to get in unnessessary fights with other pokemon, he loves to play and trys to find friends since most pokemon are afraid of him since they can sence his power, he hates humans who try to abuse pokemon and hurt them for no reason and wishes to stop them from gaining even more power so trains for one day when he will fight them and stop them from their evil ways, he likes to transform into a human and communicate with them through telepathy. Tiny always gets himself in trouble when he jumps out to protect weak pokemon from other pokemon trying to attack them even if they're stronger then Tiny, causeing him to get hurt but still protecting the pokemon.
Story(15 lines): Tiny the Shaymin never had any parents he grew up on his own deep in a forest in Arnya he had a dream of travelling around the world with friends although any pokemon he encountered would ignore him because they thought he was too powerful so eventually he left the forest to search for the field of Gracidea Flowers so he could travel as a sky shaymin and make friends he saw some humans playing with the pokemon they had just got they went their seprate ways after they had gotten their pokemon. After Tiny seen them he followed one of them which led to a mountain with Gracidea flowers on the top tiny had climbed up and got one and turned into a sky shaymin to get down, then searched for anyone to be a friend of tiny, then one day a mysterious looking pokemon aproached him and threatened him to leave, he knew he had to continue the way he was going so he eventually got into a fight with the mysterious pokemon and barely won. After the Tiny had also fainted, he awoke in a strange place it was a village populated by pokemon and sitting next to him was another strange pokemon it offered to teach him how to transform into a human so he wouldnt need to get into unnessessary fights like the last one, once he accepted he went through harsh training but finally suceeded only to be able to turn into a human for a short amount of time before transforming back as a human he couldnt speak but could still use telepathy once he had discovered how to do this he knew he had to leave even though he finally made some friends, so once out of the village he headed to the nearest town of humans to test his new ability and seen that he did blend in even though some people found it strange a boy kept a gracidea flower with him he didnt mind, he tried to learn about human nature but had to hide once his time was almost up. Tiny then headed for a forest where he could train and live for the time he was training. He went out to look for something to eat and when he returned his hut was destoryed, there was a message on the pile of wood that was warning him to leave, he searched for the one who had done this and fell down a small cliff into a town of humans getting knocked out and woke up in a pokemon center surrounded by humans writeing things down and staring at me, I hid then once they came to see where i was i ran out and tried to get back into the forest but a force was pushing me back behind me a trainer got out a pokeball atempting to catch me so i ran back into town to escape him but even more humans were there trying to catch me so i ran again and hid so i could transform into a human and escape the trainers, I had escaped but had no where else to hide so i ran back into the dark forest getting myself lost hoping for someone to find me.
Starting area: Arnya
Anything else: Can use Telepathy, owns a Glacedia Flower which is used for flying and can transform into a human for a limited amount of time.

2Tiny the Shaymin of Awsomeness Empty Re: Tiny the Shaymin of Awsomeness Mon May 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Bob

Bob
Getting the hang of it ADMIN

It's accepted WITHOUT the human shapeshift

https://www.youtube.com/user/boblekon

3Tiny the Shaymin of Awsomeness Empty Re: Tiny the Shaymin of Awsomeness Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Saito

Saito

aww so i cant blend in then?

4Tiny the Shaymin of Awsomeness Empty Re: Tiny the Shaymin of Awsomeness Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Bob

Bob

Well the way of how you get to learn Shapeshifting is just something like not realistic. It's true that you've got two forms but that's because of the Gracidea flower. Nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/user/boblekon

5Tiny the Shaymin of Awsomeness Empty Re: Tiny the Shaymin of Awsomeness Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:21 am

Saito

Saito

i know i thought i was going too far putting in that part about the human thing, just thought itd be funny like if i randomly turned back when walking past someone, but, eh it doesnt matter, i just put it in last minute cause i was bored and tired and had nothing else to think of

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum