Pokemon Haze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need some help to get started

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need some help to get started Empty I need some help to get started Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:46 pm

jespoke

jespoke
Stephie's Minion

Can someone help me getting started, and somehow getting into the story? Because my character´s role works best in conversation with others. Razz

2I need some help to get started Empty Re: I need some help to get started Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Jeremy

Nothing Achieved(New member)

If you've got no problem roleplaying with me, I've got no problem starting a RP with you. So if you're fine with that, start one wherever you feel like and I'll join.

3I need some help to get started Empty Re: I need some help to get started Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

I'll get Timps to join in because I know it'll annoy Bob >:3

4I need some help to get started Empty Re: I need some help to get started Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

I will happily rp with you. However, since Timpani is already there..... for gameplay purposes I can't rp with you, since currently Timpani and I are fighting (in game of cource.) I would happily rp with you in a different topic, or after Timpani and I are at peace.

http://ginter.nstars.org/forum.htm

5I need some help to get started Empty Re: I need some help to get started Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:02 pm

jespoke

jespoke
Stephie's Minion

thanks everybody!

i´ve started a thread in floria city. i din´t know what i should do there, so i started searching for something i don´t know what is yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum