Pokemon Haze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=<

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Empty READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:01 am

Saito

Saito
Getting the Spam Attitude

nyaaaa... ok its been brought to my attention (by me)(and stepha-nyan) that PH is getting TOO QUIET >_< weve attempted inviting new ppl to join, which has been successful and is still current. also alot of pplz might be on holiday and unable to post or even come on, so i say the remaining survivors of us should continue posting and eventually make this WORLDS GREATEST FORUM!
also suggestion would be good to make this stuff work, like stephs contests are good example.

2READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Empty Re: READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

His Excellency, Ginter, has been gone in Mexico for the past week.... thats probably why it has been a ghost-town around here. Mhmmm, well you guys should be glad to note that this was the first thing I did when I came home ;D

http://ginter.nstars.org/forum.htm

3READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Empty Re: READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Saito

Saito

well uh i dont think it was just gitah that was away i think others gone too and also some rps u not in got too quiet well me and steph still go on here to talk but then we see no one still D=

4READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Empty Re: READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Abyss

Abyss
Nothing Achieved(New member)

Sorry to point this out, but tiny, your literature is almost impossible for me to read. It took me 30 seconds to figure out that one sentence. Instead of:

"well uh i dont think it was just gitah that was away i think others gone too and also some rps u not in got too quiet well me and steph still go on here to talk but then we see no one still D= "

why not, "Well, umm, I don't think that it was just Gitah that was away, I think that others were gone too. Also some rps that you are not in got too quiet. Well, me and stephie still go online to talk, yet, we see no one."

My head is still spinning Suspect

At least try and use periods, we're not texting Wink.

5READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Empty Re: READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Bob

Bob
Getting the hang of it ADMIN

Was in vacation for the last Two Days, I've been unable to use Internet(Well actually I had a chance but my mother said no and I didn't felt cheating, unlike my sister)

And I was too lazy to play games in the chatroom before that. My fault there

https://www.youtube.com/user/boblekon

6READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Empty Re: READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Saito

Saito

lol, gitah, 2 reasons it was like that:

1: i am a complex and smart person =3
2: some keys on that laptop werent working so i had to use words that made sense

also ill be away 18th july - no idea when. but im on cruise to spain france and italy so itll be fun =3

also wb bob and gitah

7READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Empty Re: READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:26 am

daniehej

daniehej
Stephie's Minion

I think there are too many poeple just chatting in the chatroom. My Rp can only be at one place at each time, but nobody is RP'ing. It just stands still. Like everything is frozen. And i can't just go away or do something because there is actually an attack on the way to hit Jespoke the rotom, and he just stands there.

Do u understand what i mean?

https://pokemonhaze.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

8READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Empty Re: READ THIS OR FEEL MY WRATH D=< Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 am

Bob

Bob

Daniehej-->This goes in Question,Suggestions and Comments area.Though, you can. If you read rules, you'll know that you can RP more than one place at once. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/user/boblekon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum