Pokemon Haze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's on the top of the Mountain?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's on the top of the Mountain? Empty What's on the top of the Mountain? Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 pm

stephanie

stephanie
Admin
Admin

As Tiny slowly landed on the near tip-top of the cold, pale-white mountain, Piplup was slowly started to wake up. "Eh? Wh..Where are we?" Piplup said. He was still half-asleep, though. Piplup then shivered a bit. "Brr..It's..C-Cold.." Piplup looked at Tiny, and then at the mountain. He was wide awake now. "WHOA! WHY DID WE LAND HERE, TINY?!" Piplup wished there was a way to get back to the warm land. He rather be in the midnight forest then this cold mountain!

https://pokemonhaze.forumotion.com

2What's on the top of the Mountain? Empty Re: What's on the top of the Mountain? Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Abyss

Abyss
Nothing Achieved(New member)

My associate still hasn't arrived. But, he was patient with me, he waited many decades for my revival. He gave me 50 years, so I can give him a few more weeks in return. But should he still disappoint me, I will not be so generous...

I turned around and thought I saw something small flying in the sky. Odd, since not many birds fly around here. Of cource is could just be my imagination. I doubt it, my eyes do not lie, I just wish I knew why they willed me to see this flying creature.. hmm.

3What's on the top of the Mountain? Empty Re: What's on the top of the Mountain? Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Saito

Saito
Getting the Spam Attitude

Tiny had landed on the mountain, "Sorry Piplup we defeated the Aerodactyl but we had to find somewhere to rest and regain our strength, sorry this was only place i could get us to", tired from using all his power not to transform back while in the snow till he landed, then suddenly fell on the ground and was about to passed out but then heard a Roar out far, it sounded like a voice saying "something small is approaching" Tiny then gained the power to stand after he thought he heard this, a rage was building up inside him "I dont know why but for some reason i feel realy angry and i think theres a cave far ahead, we can stop there and build a fire to camp out in there". They began walking and Tiny suddenly fell to the ground, knocked out from the both the impact and the exhaustion of keeping the sky form till landing on the mountain.

4What's on the top of the Mountain? Empty Re: What's on the top of the Mountain? Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:00 pm

stephanie

stephanie
Admin
Admin

Piplup was a little bit behind Piplup when they were walking. They were talking, but everytime they talked, they felt there lips getting numb. Suddenly, Tiny's voice was trailing off and..FAINTED?! "No, Tiny! DON'T DIE ON ME! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!" Piplup yelled and screamed. He held Piplup on his back, and tried going to the cave. "I'm glad he's small and light-weight.." Piplup muttered under his breath. He was freezing cold, but Piplup knew he could make it.

https://pokemonhaze.forumotion.com

5What's on the top of the Mountain? Empty Re: What's on the top of the Mountain? Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 am

Abyss

Abyss
Nothing Achieved(New member)

Today, it is bitter cold outside. The coldest day yet, by my reckoning. And if there was a single thing that all dragons hate, it was ice. Tonight hail was failing by the buckets and snow was pounding me from every direction.

I figure, with weather like this, that I won't need to guard my base. The storm will do that for me.

And with that, Abyss headed inside the cave to enjoy the warmth (although it was hardly any warmer in there anyway.)

6What's on the top of the Mountain? Empty Re: What's on the top of the Mountain? Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

(Time to bring some life back to this forum)

Zangoose, are you sure? What on Earth would her excellency's pokemon be doing in a place like this?

Zangoose nodded. And Ginter believed him when it came to things like this.

Ah, so you managed to pick up the scent from her excellency's pokeball. Well, I hope Piplup is alright, this weather is not good on any pokemmon, let alone small water types.

Ginter and Zangoose had nearly reached the summit by the time Zangoose stopped to acknowledge the fact that the "prey" or in this case "The Piplup" was nearby. Ginter's hair was windblown and his skin was battered by the hail, but he had no intention of quitting when they were so close. Finally, Ginter could see Piplup, and right next to the piplup was a shaymin, quite a rare find. But this was no time to research, he had to get them out of there quickly as the shaymin was fainted and the piplup was in a tragic state as well. There was no time for the formal "Go Dragonite *sparkle sparkle*"

Dragonite, get us out of here as fast as you can!

http://ginter.nstars.org/forum.htm

7What's on the top of the Mountain? Empty Re: What's on the top of the Mountain? Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 am

Saito

Saito
Getting the Spam Attitude

(lol sorry laptop was broken so it took long till i could post bk)

Tiny was completely asleep nothing could wake him up at that time, he started to have a strange dream or rather a nightmare he saw the master that trained him being tortured by some type of dark rayquaza, Tiny tried to help but he was held back by some vines rapped around him probably a type of frenzy plant, all tiny could do was watch "STOP IT. You dont know who your messing with rayquaza, he can escape those vines easy, then he'll kick your ass" Tiny couldnt believe that someone he thought was the scariest person in the world was being tortured by something even scarier. Tiny started shouting then he felt like he was flying somehow, he then woke up and saw he was flying "wait im in normal form right, then... HOW AM I FLYING" Tiny looked up and saw a human holding onto Piplup while riding the dragonite "HEY LEMME DOWN I WONT LET YOU EAT ME" Tiny then thought to himself "if we're going somewhere why do i always get the worst place to fly, getting held by this dragonite. what if it drops me or trys to eat me" Tiny sighed "this feels like its gonna be a long trip, ima go to sleep, g'night"

8What's on the top of the Mountain? Empty Re: What's on the top of the Mountain? Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:25 am

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

As we left the frigid mountain and headed toward floria city, the weather got much nicer. I felt much better than I had before, so the pokemon must be feeling just marvelous. Still, I worry about their health, and then there's shaymin. I would never take it away against its will, unless the situation was so dire. I only have 1 day left until the trip to Blastia, so shaymin must decide quickly....

While flying on the dragonite, I thought I heard someone stir, I thought I heard someone whisper, although it might of been just the wind.

Topic END

Continue in Floria City: Lost Pokemon Found!

http://ginter.nstars.org/forum.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum