Pokemon Haze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Haze

The Pokemon RP with a bunch of battles, twists, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost Pokemon..Finally Returned? (Part 3)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost Pokemon..Finally Returned? (Part 3) Empty Lost Pokemon..Finally Returned? (Part 3) Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:18 pm

stephanie

stephanie
Admin
Admin

As the tiny creature flew on the swift Sky Shaymin's back, he pointed at these little houses. "There is where my master lives! Over there!" Piplup waved his flippers at this one specific door, his master's door, Trina. "Trusty Steed, there's my stop! Drop the emperor off now this instant!" Piplup squeaked, full of excitement and gone with this worries.

https://pokemonhaze.forumotion.com

Saito

Saito
Getting the Spam Attitude

Tiny was relieved to finally arive after the the long flight "Hey who are you calling a horse?" Tiny felt that Piplup was starting to become full of himself since we were kidnapped, so he did flips in the air to land, while piplup was on him "hehehe fun isnt it" Tiny eventually landed and transformed back to normal looking unhappy. Suddenly they both heard a loud growl, it was coming from Tiny's stomache, "Um... you wouldnt happen to have any food in there would you?" Tiny started thinking "Hey Piplup how do we get in anyway do you have a key?"

stephanie

stephanie
Admin
Admin

"Whoooa! Stoooop it you fool!" Piplup was hanging on Tiny's back for dear life, and was very scared. Once they got down and were at Piplup's masters' door, Piplup said, "Key..? Well, my master should be home right now so.." Piplup knocked on the door once. No answer. "Hmm? She must not have heard me." Piplup knocked on the door twice. Still no answer. "....!" Piplup was pretty furious. He knocked on the door three times, now pounding on it. STILL NO ANSWER! "..She must not be home!" Piplup cried. His stomach growled. "..Well trusty steed, I GUESS we COULD go for a run for food in this city. But after that, we are turning back right where my master lives!

jespoke

jespoke
Stephie's Minion

Jespoke levitated happily about, when he heard a knocking sound. First once, then twice and then three times. He decided to check it out, and saw a Piplup and a grassy pokemon crying of hunger outside a locked door. He decided to help them, but not without scaring them too. He found a ventilation shaft passed through it and was inside. He looked around. It was oblivious it was inhabited by females only, and it looked like to be two persons. He then proceeded to the door unlocked it and slowly started opening it with a ominous wind, while hiding in the Tv.

stephanie

stephanie
Admin
Admin

"Ahah! The emperor has did it!" Piplup looked proud. "I made the door open! It wa-" Piplup was interupted by a strange blowing wind. He glared at Tiny. "Trusty steed..did you just..pass some unwanted gas?" Piplup plugged his nose. "Let's...just go in.." Piplup walked in and opened the fridgerator, but suddenly noticed something at the Televison. "Trusty steed..is there..something...strange about this TV?" Piplup asked Tiny.

Saito

Saito

Tiny was supprised at the luck that the door somehow opened "Get Chance and Luck" as they walked in they felt a breeze and smelt something bad "Hey dont blame me, i bet it was you but your pride is stopping you from admitting it" Tiny started to feel guilty about saying that but wanted to keep his pride so he said nothing and continued in, "So is there anything to eat in here i cant continue like this?" Tiny then fell to the floor in hunger.

jespoke

jespoke
Stephie's Minion

(Why did my ominous wind smeel bad? Suspect Rolling Eyes )

Jespoke saw they didn´t think much about the fact that the door opened without them doing anything, but then he heard the piplup refer himself as the Emperor he got an idea. He swiched the TV on, and tuned it to a channel showing a horror movie. He then used Ominous wind to close the curtains and lock the door again, and a Shock wave to hit the lamp to turn it off. He then possesed the refrigerator and moved forward very slowly as he wasn´t used to having a lot of food, or just food at all, inside of him. But, still as the refirigerator, he suddenly jumped forward and ate Tiny! Razz or, at least locked him op inside the refrigerator. Then jespoke possesed a radio and started talking to piplup with a spooky woice. You are...not worthy...of being...an emperor...because...you are... too arogant... and sefish...and because of that...i will punish you soon.

((Stephie's Awesome RPer Post:Wow! Sure your pretty mean to Piplup, but you did really great things to make this post 'come alive'. You added details, made things go haywire, and was pretty creative with your choice of action. Keep it up Jes!))

Saito

Saito

Tiny was shocked at what suddenly happened, he felt as if this was revenge of the refrigerator. "OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED I GOTTA GET OUTA HERE AND SAVE PIPLU... on the other hand..." The hungry Shaymin looked around "I KNEW IT, FOOD!!!" Tiny started eating the food from the inside "eh he'll be fine without me, besides he calls himself an emperor, if he truely is an emperor he can protect himself while i do some of my own work"

(=P sorry steph)

((Stephie's Awesome RP Post For Saito: Haha I think it was cute that you left Piplup all alone to eat something. It was short and simple to the point, and barely any spelling mistakes! Just might want to add some periods in places..ex.The end part where you said "While I do some of my own work"))

stephanie

stephanie
Admin
Admin

(Poor Pipz...you guys are horrible to him tongue oh and I was thinking that maybe the wind was like a breeze and Tiny's fart was a breeze? lol )

Piplup, shocked at what had just happened and Tiny getting sucked up by the refrigerator, was really frightened, but his pride still showed on. "I-If you..re-really think that your..t-that smart and worthy..c-come sh-show yourself..and fight me.." Piplup with fear in his eyes, tried to find the refrigerator, but it was too dark with only the horror movie on. Piplup tried to flickered on the light, but was too short to reach it. *YOU STUPID STEED! GET OUT HERE!* Piplup wanted to say, but couldn't because of his pride.

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Okay, that's enough, leave this poor, egotistical piplup alone.

From the shadows, Ginter's Spiritomb came out to defend "Her Excellency's Piplup". After looking at the Piplup for a short moment, he didn't see what Ginter saw in her excellency. To Spiritomb, it was just another weakling and her pithetic pokemon. But he would never disobey Lord Ginter.

The Piplup is with me, and I will defend it to the end of my life.

Spiritomb then peered over to look at the refrigerator. He quickly used Sucker punch to smash a huge hole in the refrigerator, probably big enough for whatever was in there to crawl out.

He turned back to the Rotom and awaited its response.... eagerly.

http://ginter.nstars.org/forum.htm

jespoke

jespoke
Stephie's Minion

Jespoke knew it was good enough now, especially now that the words "To the end of my life" came into use. He sure was happy ht he had moved to the radio, because the refrigerator was all busted up. But then, completely forgetting he still talked out of the radio speekers, he said something that came up in his mind.Wait a second! Why are you creating illusions? Every dumb idiot knows that Sucker punch, initially called "Surprise attack" Won´t work if it is not used while its goal is attacking.Or, maybe others than dumb idiots wouldn´t know about the Initial name but... He had all these info about the move because he himself had learnt the move earlier from am man who called himself a Move Tutor. But now he noticed that he had revealed his hiding place, he came out of the radio and showed them himself, leaving them with the choice what they would do next.

Ginter

Ginter
Defender of Chosen Ones
Defender of Chosen Ones

Now the real Spiritomb appeared behind the radio and used Dark Pulse.

Unfortunately, his attack was a little bit too sucessful. He create a large dark pulse that only engulfed the Rotom and the Refrigerator, however, in the process he broke 3 windows.

I underestimated this Rotom, he know his techniques quite well.... mhmmm, perhaps he will be a decent opponent. Illusions were Spiritomb's Specialty, but he didn't feel like putting much effort into this fight, not yet.

http://ginter.nstars.org/forum.htm

stephanie

stephanie
Admin
Admin

(lol I know, useless post but I feel like posting)

Piplup pulled out Tiny from the fridge, and dragged him behind a brown tiled shelf. "..My master's going to freak out when she notices what this place has turned to.." Piplup said to Tiny. He was awfully scared of what has happened and wished that he could be back in Trina's pokeball. However even if he was scared, he peeked out from behind the shelf and yelled at Ginter, "HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING EGOTISTICAL?! THIS IS THE EMPEROR YOUR TALKING TO YOU KNOW! I CAN COME OUT AND HANDLE YOU.." Piplup hid behind the shelf again and finished, "Right when this is finished!" Piplup said, in a quieter voice. He then glared at Tiny. "And the only reason were hiding behind this is because you could get hurt and I need a steed to ride on." Piplup made up an excuse because he was scared.

jespoke

jespoke
Stephie's Minion

Jespoke felt the pain from the super effective Dark pulse. He thought his strategies through a few seconds, before flying out of the broken window and up on the roof. Once here he prepared a few strategies while making his own items come up there where he parked them before returning to the battle with the weakness-less pokemon. He started a Pain split, with he had learned from the Move tutor too, and then used Shock wave from around the corner. How does my new move feel? "If the opponent has no weaknesses, then hit with moves that aren´t affected by his resistances."He was thankful that the move tutor learnt him a way to recover health, or else he wouldn't stand a chance against such an opponent.

Katona

Katona
Awesome Roleplayer

"Well, this took a quick turn. Not sure whether it's for better or worse... What now?" Timpani stood outside the locked door, the still-transformed Ditto by her side. "We could fly up there!""Yes, but fly into wh- Whoa!" Their answer came from above, glass shattering down from a broken window. The shattered glass didn't come near the two, luckily; they were too close to the building.

They didn't need to tell each other; they both knew what to do. Ditto bent down so Timpani could get onto it, and the purple Gyarados floated up to the window. It was a very tight squeeze with shattered glass everywhere; Ditto-Gyarados had to strech until it was completely straight, with Timpani's arms wrapped around it, face down and as close as humanely possible to the Pokémon. Once they got through - the Gyarados taking up a lot of the room - Timpani looked up at the situation.

Somebody's trashed room.

Broken windows.

Fighting Pokémon.

"...! What the f- Ditto, change back!" Timpani commanded, slipping off his back. The Gyarados didn't need telling twice; he was a pretty big target for any attacks. "Alright... What the hell is going on?!"

Saito

Saito

Tiny still chewing on some cheese he got from inside the fridge then drinking a carton of milk replyed "Hey its not our fault we just came to get some snacks... Oh and to bring Piplup back. It was girly hair and the food ghost that started it, we were just caught up in the middle of it all" Tiny started acting that they were the victims "Also we dont have any money to pay the repair fee's and we dont know if Piplups trainer is nice or not so Piplup might be unsafe on his own" Tiny began to have bad thoughts "For all we know Piplups trainer could be one of those Bowl cut people, who have both the normal police and the fashion police trying to arrest them" Tiny noticed Piplup looking at Tiny madly "Um well im sure that shes not but wont you get in trouble if she see's this?" Tiny then jumped on Piplups head wanting to get carried around.

Last edited by Saito on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt change anything just hoping ppl would look and add more =3=)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum